Our flagship presentation fervently explores how information available on your expert exists everywhere from dusty public records, the open-web, and in in proprietary or subscription-based databases.
Over the past four years, we’ve enjoyed invitations to the following conferences to discuss open-source research and analytic solutions for discovery, deposition preparation and trial research. Topics were primarily geared towards:
- Tips and techniques for researching expert witnesses
- Trends and misrepresentations in resumes
- Why researching a subject’s resume matters
- Lessons learned from over two decades of research and fusion analysis.
Previous Presentations (by Year/Organization)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association CLE
- Minnesota Association for Justice Cross Examination Seminar
- National Police Accountability Project Chicago CLE
- Primerus Plaintiff Personal Injury Institute Winter Conference
- SEAK 26th Annual National Expert Witness Conference May
- American Association for Justice Jazz Fest
- Mississippi Reptile © List Server
- Nevada Reptile © Group
- Maryland Association for Justice Trial Skills Seminar
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Chicago Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
If you are interested in having us speak at your event, contact us.